Overseas candidates/visas

If you’ve logged onto our website from outside Australia, chances are you might need a residency visa to enable you to work in our country.  Our opportunities/clients provide visa sponsorships. However we’re also pleased to be able to assist you in obtaining the most appropriate visa for you and your family.

Temporary Business Visa’s (Employer sponsored)

So you’ve found your dream job in Australia and your new employer is prepared to sponsor a working visa for you – congratulations!  Our Visa Services Team will be happy to lodge your application for a Subclass 457 working visa.  Each application is personally handled by a supreme court attorney, specialised in Australian migration law.  Provided your employer has been approved by the Department of Immigration as an eligible sponsor, you could be starting work in just 6 – 8 weeks!

For more information or to lodge an application, please complete the form below and our team will contact you within 48 hours..

Permanent Residency Visa’s (General Skilled Migration)

As a qualified Chartered Accountant, you are a highly skilled individual and may qualify for a permanent residency visa under the General Skilled Migration programme.  This visa does not require you to secure a job before your arrival in Australia and applications can be made while offshore.  For more information on general skilled migration, or any other visa pathway, please complete the form below and our team will contact you within 48 hours.